One of my friends ones said to me, Don't sweat the small stuff, because it's all small stuff!!! I think it's amazing that after all those years on two wheels you would not even think twice about going cross country with your ride, roll up your sleeves and repair what ever broke and not look back!! Now you own a three wheeler, and really that too is nothing more than, nuts and bolts, the same as you had before, nothings changed but the outside! This site that we use is like a sounding board, where you came go and get some ideas on how to start a fix, get help or just blow off steam. Give it a 50% discount and don't think it's going to happen to you. On here you hear all the bad things, but not that much good!! Use it more as a shop manual, and ride your heart out! You have a great ride under your butt, do what you have always done with your other rides, you'll be fine!! And if you should break down, then remember this web page has a lot of people all over the world, that at any time would help in any way they could to help you threw a pinch! Good Luck in your adventures, ride it like you stolid it!!