Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default More open air fun!

Well, this is not a spyder, but just another way to have some open air fun. I have a 2nd generation Vmax for when I want to get down and dirty solo, and the spyder for when I want a little more confidence with an extra wheel. The spyder is also great for when I want to take the wife with me on a cruise to the mountains, or around locally. But after getting caught in some rain storms on the spyder, the wife doesn't care for over night trips on the spyder anymore. So I sold my 06 roush 11 days ago, and picked up this 2017 California Special today. I have always been a ford fan, and this is my 7th mustang (owned one since 1987 with my first new car purchase of a 87 LX 5.0). This one is more advanced than any car that I have ever owned (well the wife's new murano has a lot of bells and whistles also). But it is also more refined than anything that I have ever owned. And with the addition of a blower, I can still have over 700 rwhp. I think this is going to make our day trips to the Blue Ridge parkway a lot more fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Very nice. I too like the open air of our Jeep Wrangler, except when it starts raining we are sort of stuck, especially since I don't carry the top panels. Oh, It's only 285 hp.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Very nice. I too like the open air of our Jeep Wrangler, except when it starts raining we are sort of stuck, especially since I don't carry the top panels. Oh, It's only 285 hp.
    I know that it is not in the same category as your Jeep, but I had a 96 Geo tracker that I would turn the top back on. I really hate that I sold that one. Very nice for taking to the beach. I bought it from a retired couple back around 06 for $1500. Vehicle only had 35k miles on it, and had been used as a tow vehicle behind their motor home all it's life. Only money ever spent on it besides oil and gas was a $75 O2 sensor, and $99 for 4 tires. Great vehicle.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white