Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ENDEAVOR TRIKES REVERSE...Some VERY interesting reading here...

Spyder Garage

That buttery GL six cylinder in a spyder config
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Hannigan has made a reverse trike for a few years, and you get a quadracycle if you add the normal rear wheel trike kit. http://www.hannigantrikes.com/produc...honda-roadster A company in the Netherlands called Sturgis makes an RT18 (Reverse Trike for the Goldwing 1800), http://sturgistrike.com/reversed-trikes/ The Sturgis RT18 seems to be the best integrated to the GL1800 body - the Hanigan is clearly a aftermarket kit, and the Endeavor is designed to be adapatble to many different brands of bikes so doesn't look as "factory" as the RT18.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is an interesting read. Seems they will fix whatever goes wrong at their shop, that is a serious problem with other build kits. Build kit shops don't want to work on a Honda problem, and a Honda m/c shop definitely don't want to work on a kit problem. Assume the Sturgis a rear wheel drive. I read somewhere they have a dealer in Ft Lauderdale, the idea of going there with what you have and just make a deal appeals to me.

Spyder Garage

I surfed around on their web site pretty extensively. The cost seems a little high to me but not totally outrageous. The idea is a good one but they need some work on cosmetics. That boxy front end just doesn't appeal to me at all. It does not blend well with any of the bikes they had pictured. I just can't see ruining the lines of a Goldwing or similar touring bike with a square front end like that. On the other hand, the biggest positive for me would be to convert a bike I'm already familiar with that is stone reliable, has a drive shaft and is easy to work on with no nanny to interfere with riding enjoyment.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Totally agree with that front end visual, gosh awful fugly, but that may be in the mind of the beholder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The reason I posted this, was because I was more impressed with the reasons he went with the reverse trike configuration and the complements he posted about the Can-am Spyders...

I think the R18 conversions are the best looking set up, but Endeavor is the ONLY choice if your wanting to reverse trike a DCT new design, 2018 or newer Gold Wing...

larryd

Spyder Garage

Wow those bikes looked great!!!!
    "Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter
    2019 F3 s , Neutrino Aurora Accessory Fuse Block Blue