Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story and pics, your smile tells it all.
    The Spyder and Ryker have enabled many to get into the wind that wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise.

Spyder Garage

spyderenthusiast, welcome to the brotherhood (& sisterhood) of the third wheel. May you have many enjoyable rides and adventures on your Ryker.
    2015 F3-S

Spyder Garage

OUTSTANDING!!! So happy for you!
    Check back with the company you took the training class with, as they probably got their Ryker's from a local dealer on a 2-year lease, and they may be available for reduced sale prices at the end of the season.
    This is what RiderEd of New Jersey does.

And...this is why I've become an instructor, 2W this year, hoping to get my 3W endorsement next year!
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

From BRP:

Hello Ray,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are very happy for feedback like this and we very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention, I will make sure to send this to the right department for them to review.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know by replying to this email or by calling us at 1-888-272-9222.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and have a great day Ray!

Regards,
    Tim
    BRP Customer Service
    To be continued....

Spyder Garage

I am going to guess you felt physically better from the adrenaline rush! It doesn't matter, your story made me think about the movie, "Why We Ride." I highly recommend you watch the movie. One of the stories highlighted is about a disabled vet who rode a motorcycle around the world.

Congrats on your accomplishment!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chasinsparks View Post
    From BRP:

Hello Ray,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are very happy for feedback like this and we very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention, I will make sure to send this to the right department for them to review.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know by replying to this email or by calling us at 1-888-272-9222.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and have a great day Ray!

Regards,
    Tim
    BRP Customer Service
    Thank you for doing that man! If nothing else, I think this could potentially give BRP an advertising avenue that they may not have thought about. When you look at the current advertising for the Ryker lineup, it's all very edgy and youth oriented, but lacks any meaningful punch. While I can't speak for the majority of the populace, I could personally care less about which rapper is riding a Ryker today, you know what I mean? What gets me stoked on the Ryker is seeing the man or the woman that either:

A.) Was unable to ride anything to begin with out in the wind.
    Or
    B.) Lost their ability to ride due to the ravages of age or injury able to ride again.

Hipsters on Rykers don't sway me one way or the other.
    2009 black segway i2 w/ black leanseats and roho pads