Spyder Garage

Default FRONT FENDERS for 2014 RT

I snagged the left fender on my gorgeous Cognac 2014 RT loading it on to the trailer and broke a piece off of the back part of the fender. It would be great if I could get an undamaged one in Cognac. Or both sides in white.
    intelligence is genetic. Stupidity is an acquired skill.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jegarh View Post
    I snagged the left fender on my gorgeous Cognac 2014 RT loading it on to the trailer and broke a piece off of the back part of the fender. It would be great if I could get an undamaged one in Cognac. Or both sides in white.
    cheapcycleparts.com …………..Mike …………….To prevent this from re-occurring …. screw down some 2X4's on the deck, like what they do at car washes to prevent the car from hitting anything ……….. Mike

Spyder Garage

cheapcycleparts.com has them for $295 each. More than I want to pay. I will probably just weld it up like I did my TU250x front fender that I wrecked. My trailer now has guides screwed down on the bed and the ramp to avoid future disasters. Your suggestions are appreciated BLUEKNIGHT911.
    intelligence is genetic. Stupidity is an acquired skill.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jegarh View Post
    cheapcycleparts.com has them for $295 each. More than I want to pay. I will probably just weld it up like I did my TU250x front fender that I wrecked. My trailer now has guides screwed down on the bed and the ramp to avoid future disasters. Your suggestions are appreciated BLUEKNIGHT911.
    cheapcycleparts, may not be the least expensive seller. I have heard of others but I didn't write them down, sorry. …. maybe someone will chime in on a better supplier. …..You say " weld it up " , what exactly broke ….. Mike