Spyder Garage

Default For the one other Peaky Blinder fan ..............

Utah,

It looks like September 2019 for the 5th season, and they've actually been commissioned for 7 seasons.

Right near the end of season 4 (which ends around 1923), are we to assume that John actually has PTSD (shell shock), which was brought on by a vacation of sorts?

During the last episode of season 4 the horse lady comes around, and then I snoozed a bit, and I didn't see her again. Did they ever meet up in bed again?

Also, since W.C. was supposedly involved with the goings on during that time period, I checked to see if Peaky Blinders did exist. It looks like they did.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Utah,

It looks like September 2019 for the 5th season, and they've actually been commissioned for 7 seasons.

Right near the end of season 4 (which ends around 1923), are we to assume that John actually has PTSD (shell shock), which was brought on by a vacation of sorts?

During the last episode of season 4 the horse lady comes around, and then I snoozed a bit, and I didn't see her again. Did they ever meet up in bed again?

Also, since W.C. was supposedly involved with the goings on during that time period, I checked to see if Peaky Blinders did exist. It looks like they did.
    I'll have to go back and watch some of the previous season to refresh my memory of the story line. I don't remember the horse lady right off.
    2014 RTL Platinum