Thread: Sturgis 2019

Spyder Garage

Default Sturgis 2019

I was wondering if there would be any interest in a Spyder get-together/ride during the Sturgis Rally this week. I know this is late notice, but I just picked up my Spydy a couple of days ago. I am a long time resident of the Black Hills and would love to host an event. Possible times are tomorrow morning (Sunday Aug. 4th) and Thursday morning (Aug 8th). Meet and greet would be in Spearfish at the Millstone Restaurant 100 yards off of Exit 12 on I90 in Spearfish) at let's say 10AM. Please post a message if you wish to come. I will show up even if I get only 1 or 2 responses. Took a 150 mile ride yesterday (1st day of rally) and saw about 2 dozen Spiders on the road. Hope to hear from you. Stephen

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Neocacher View Post
    I was wondering if there would be any interest in a Spyder get-together/ride during the Sturgis Rally this week. I know this is late notice, but I just picked up my Spydy a couple of days ago. I am a long time resident of the Black Hills and would love to host an event. Possible times are tomorrow morning (Sunday Aug. 4th) and Thursday morning (Aug 8th). Meet and greet would be in Spearfish at the Millstone Restaurant 100 yards off of Exit 12 on I90 in Spearfish) at let's say 10AM. Please post a message if you wish to come. I will show up even if I get only 1 or 2 responses. Took a 150 mile ride yesterday (1st day of rally) and saw about 2 dozen Spiders on the road. Hope to hear from you. Stephen
    & …… Too far for me , enjoy ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

and You might get lucky and meet up with a few SL's.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I hope you join the Three Wheel Rally in Deadwood next year July 12-17. https://www.d3wr.com/.
    Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

There are quite a few Spyders this year, I think I’ve seen more than the at the Deadwood three wheeler rally!
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey