Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

WRONG!! Shad does make the mounting hardware for the F3-S. I bought the side cases and the mounting hardware from iMotorsports, a site sponsor. Very easy to install with step by step instructions.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JKMSPYDER View Post
    WRONG!! Shad does make the mounting hardware for the F3-S. I bought the side cases and the mounting hardware from iMotorsports, a site sponsor. Very easy to install with step by step instructions.
    Thanks JKMSPYDER, Thats just what I've been looking for.

How much did it cost you?

Spyder Garage

As I recall, the hard bags, the optional liners that go in the bags, and the hardware was around $650.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

The Shad bag mounts are only available through BRP, not from Shad or their dealers. That's maybe why you got that answer if they are a Shad dealer but not a BRP/Powersports dealer. You can buy the SH36s separately but the BRP kit has matching reflectors included.

I'll put in another vote for the Shad bags but you won't get them in your $300 budget unfortunately. I know some people don't like the looks but they are really good quality and properly waterproof. The matching inner bags are also excellent quality - no issues with handles or zips after 4 tours and lots of going in and out of different hotels every night.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Spyder Garage

I have an RT-S and use a low windshield combined with an X-Creen clamp-on and find the ability to move from being sheltered from the wind on a colder day to forcing air straight at me on a hot day to be my favorite addition to my Spyder. Nothing else comes close to making as much difference in the fun and comfort of my ride.
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...BoCdpEQAvD_BwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puBaRmXSc_A
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboymorton View Post
    The Shad bag mounts are only available through BRP, not from Shad or their dealers. That's maybe why you got that answer if they are a Shad dealer but not a BRP/Powersports dealer. You can buy the SH36s separately but the BRP kit has matching reflectors included.

I'll put in another vote for the Shad bags but you won't get them in your $300 budget unfortunately. I know some people don't like the looks but they are really good quality and properly waterproof. The matching inner bags are also excellent quality - no issues with handles or zips after 4 tours and lots of going in and out of different hotels every night.
    Look at the SH35 side cases too. They mount on the same hardware as the SH36. I think they match the style of the F3 better.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ladygadget View Post
    Look at the SH35 side cases too. They mount on the same hardware as the SH36. I think they match the style of the F3 better.
    Thanks to ALL who responded! Great information and I am beyond grateful for your taking time to respond. Outstanding recommendations.

Spyder Garage

Can anyone explain/compare the OEM Tall Boy windshield to an F4 windshields? Which size F4 is the Tall Boy similar to. I'm referring to the 2019 F3limited.

Thanks
    Poasttown

Spyder Garage

Just adding my 2cents in. I have the F3S with Shad bags added and I don't think I could be more pleased with them. Top quality, holds a lot of stuff, functions great, removes in seconds and even looks good. I also have added the X-Creen and agree with the others. It gave me the smooth calm ride I has looking for. My original windshield caused some buffeting and I was looking for a way to fix that did not require a $450 fix. The X-Creen was low cost and works great. All good additions to make the ride even more enjoyable.

Spyder Garage

"Easy Brackets Saddlebag Supports" add whatever bags you want ,when bags off you never notice that you even can put bags on