Thread: Hand Gards

Spyder Garage

Default Hand Gards

Hi all, cannot find the post but a while ago it was mentioned that there are OEM hand guards for Spyders including my 18 F3L.

Things is, can't find them here in Australia or on North American sites either. BRP has them for the Ryker it seems.

Ordered a set of aftermarket ones but they mostly obscured the low set Rear view mirrors.

Anyone please.

Spyder Garage

There is no OEM hand guards for the F-3 or the RT that i am aware of.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Don"t know...

I do know you have some alternative mirrors you can install on the F3 if the hand guards are blocking the oem mirrors. On the early GS,RS models they made a extention for the mirrors that moved them up an inch and out 2 inches.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Yep, thanks guy;s. don't want to move the mirrors at all but at least i know now there are no OEM ones.

Dealer is ordering in the Ryker ones and, with some small modifications, he thinks he can fit them.

Spyder Garage

65312414-B11C-4082-A338-568FC78BB5FE.jpg
    Bark Buster...I have the Tricled convex mirrors..no obstruction of rear view with hand guards