Spyder Garage

Default FOBO for Trike - sensors offline following latest app and iOS 12.4 updates

Hoping someone has run into this same issue. I have the original FOBO for Trike tire sensors. Their latest app update on July 10 and/or the iOS 12.4 update resulted in the sensors going offline and I can't get them to connect to my iPhone despite swapping sensor batteries, disabling/reinstalling the sensors, etc.

Has anyone else run into this issue? I sent a support request to FOBO, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

Spyder Garage

hi, no more news ?

Spyder Garage

Curious also. I have FOBO 2’s. Sometimes it is ridiculously long before I get and updated pressure reading. Like 10 minutes.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

When my phone updated, it lost the Fobos. I could not reattach them as they were locked. Fobo was completely unhelpful. I have the 3 useless Fobos sitting in a drawer. We stopped selling them as well because there was no support and its a defective design.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
    Curious also. I have FOBO 2’s. Sometimes it is ridiculously long before I get and updated pressure reading. Like 10 minutes.
    My FOBO 2 set-up has worked great all summer, check out this website! I've had great customer support from FOBO 2 when first installing phone software - e-mailed a Senior Engineer - Product | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) regarding this new FOBO2 and he said:
    You can use reversed trike + air-shock profile in FOBO bike 2 App to monitor canAm tires and air shock.
    We are still working on BRP connect integration with this FOBO Bike 2 and it will be available soon.

The FOBO Bike 2 App on google play only supports the new FOBO Bike 2 sensors-

https://my-fobo.com/Product/TRIKE2
    "BLUE STAR – She shines so brightly"
    2018 SPYDER RT LTD SE6 BLUE/CHROME
    2018 RTL , Large Brake Pedal (cut 1/3 off). Oxford Blue/Chrome

Spyder Garage

I FINALLY was able to get my original FOBOs working. Took some back and forth with tech support, but after completely removing/deactivating each sensor from my phone, replacing all batteries with brand new batteries, and installing them back to the bike and phone one at a time, I was able to get things working as expected.