Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

South Central PA & see quite a few. Dealer my wife got hers from has them sold before they even arrive to the dealership. He said he’s actually been getting some from other dealers around the country that had to take a big buy in. We have a summer place in Milford, DE & the dealer down there ( in Dover) said same thing, they’re sold before he gets them and has a waiting list. See a lot down there too

Spyder Garage

Orlando, FL area here and been riding since 2011
    ​Jeff

2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze (aka "The Bronze Beauty")
    Ultimate faux crocodile seat, backrest , and armrests in cognac-/black, Luggage nets, luggage, drink holders, top mirror, shorty antenna, SENA SMH10 headsets and SMR10 dongle, Garmin 665lm, Tri-pouch, Trunk mount flag poles, Custom Dynamics vent covers, Show Crome Luggage Rack, custom mud flap, Full Size Brake Pedal, Tricled mirror turn signals, LED strips on rear of front fenders, custom highway pegs, BakerBuilt Air Wings w/ Uppers
    2012 RT Limited , Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I'm in Lebanon PA. I seen one in the area. I see two people in this thread from South Central PA which is my general area. I got my 900 from Brook's Powersports in Grantville and they told me they sold 30 of them. I love my Ryker and no problems so far!

Spyder Garage

I'm down in Homestead FL. I see plenty of Spyders but no Rykers. But I'm fine with that. I get lots of people asking questions about it.
    2019 Rally , Black with red panels

Spyder Garage

I had the exact same situation when I had a Polaris Slingshot. My Ryker is at our RV lot in Lake Placid, FL.

Spyder Garage

Saw at least 5 rykers today near Frenchtown NJ

Spyder Garage

Hi All, My hometown is Milpitas, California. I ride a Ryker 600.

Spyder Garage

Montreal, QC here - few spyders here and there but no ryker met yet - I drive mainly on the Montreal island, so that might explain the scarcity

Spyder Garage

Funny that I stop at a gas station and the lady behind the counter tells me "I saw one of those in white the other day" my buddy at work seen a yellow and a black one and my wife has seen some in the wild. Ive seen one and the other is from a neighbor a few houses down. I live in Clarksville TN.

Spyder Garage

I have talked to the local dealer in Tucson, they told me they've sold at least a dozen Rykers. Phoenix isn't that far away, and they've probably sold several times as many. I *might* have seen one Ryker on the road a while back, it was over my shoulder and I didn't get a good look at it.

Spyder Garage

Saw a guy in NH totally over filling his Ryker at a gas station beside me while I was filling my RTL!!! I did see seven or eight on the road that day! I've been seeing a lot of Spyders every where I go
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I'm in North Atlanta. I've had my Ryker for about 3 months and have 850 miles on it. I ride it to work probably 4 times per week (I've been fortunate rain has been scarce lately). I maybe see one Spyder per month and have never seen another Ryker, but the dealers around here can't keep them in stock. It's a shame if people buy them for garage decorations--I know I get plenty of questions about it wherever I go.

As an aside--I hate the question, "what made you switch from 2 wheels?" Answer--nothing made me; the Ryker looked fun and the price was right.
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Here in Tyler, TX I have seen only one besides mine and that was when Kid Ryker stopped by to visit on his way back from Kansas. I did see one in the wild while traveling through Dallas at the end of July. I agree about getting inquisitive looks from the muggles when on the road.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Charlotte NC here

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerUSA View Post
    I purchased my Ryker in February and have logged over 7,000 miles since covering at least a dozen states and you know that I've only seen of ONE other Ryker in the wild. Where are all you people???
    Just wait awhile. 3 years ago I did a late August ride from central New York , down thru CT, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, back to New York. 3 days did not see one Spyder. Not on the road, not in a driveway, nothing. Now they are all over the place. 2 weekends ago I road up to Old Forge NY. Passed about 12-15 on the road, and while in Old Forge 20 or so came thru in a row. Must have been a club ride. Rumor has it that dealers around here sell every Ryker that they get in.

Spyder Garage

I consistently see three wheelers in The Villages, FL since many of us seniors feel safer traveling with our honeys on three instead of balancing her life on two with aged legs. I live across the street from a Spyder and see it every day. I bought the Ryker because it reminds me more of the bike riding I miss. I can still operate my Harley, although not so well with a bad left (clutch) hand, but I won't take a chance with a passenger. I have not seen another Ryker yet, even though the dealers in the area can't keep them in stock. My Harley is for sale.

Spyder Garage

I'm in Westchester County, NY!

Spyder Garage

I purchased my RYKER ACE 900 in February 2020, previously had a 2017 SPYDER RT, a 2015 SPYDER ST, and a 2008 SPYDER GS. I am home based in Florence Oregon.

Spyder Garage

Stop 11 and Shelby, south side of Indianapolis

Spyder Garage

We ride plenty of can am Rykers in Atlanta

Spyder Garage

My dealer, here in NE Ohio, sold out, last year, but I have only seen three on the road. And I have yet to see Cueman.

Spyder Garage

Milwuakee, WI Harley county! I have seen a couple so far.
    2019 Ryker Rally , Black and blue