Spyder Garage

Default Spyder ST Corbin or Ultimate seat

Looking to replace my "comfort" seat that's not comfortable for me or the wife. Must for 2013. Willing to trade, or part trade, for my comfort or stock seat(both are in good shape). Backrests a plus but not required. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

If you end up with the comfort seat as "surplus", please let me know. I have a '14 ST but BRP no longer offers the comfort seat for it new and I haven't been able to locate one, either new or used, online. Not sure why, but many postings say ST but are really for RT, which doesn't help. Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Bob
    “There comes a time in the affairs of men... when we must seize the bull by the tail and face the situation.” - W.C. Fields

2019 Spyder RT Limited - Asphalt Gray/Chrome
    1991 H-D Sturgis FXDB -- #684 of 1600 Limited Edition

Gone but not forgotten:
    2014 Spyder ST SE5
    Steel Black Metallic
    2019 RT Limited , Asphalt Gray/Chrome

Spyder Garage

I'll let you know when I find something... I won't need another seat just lying around collecting dust.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by RideOn View Post
    If you end up with the comfort seat as "surplus", please let me know. I have a '14 ST but BRP no longer offers the comfort seat for it new and I haven't been able to locate one, either new or used, online. Not sure why, but many postings say ST but are really for RT, which doesn't help. Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Bob