I too was beginning to have problems when coming to a stop under less than ideal conditions, sand, gravel, uneven pavement, steep hills, etc. Sooo ... My wife, Deb, and I started looking at Spyders about two years ago at the American Voyager Association International Rally in Hurley, WI. One of the Spyder owners offered to give Deb a demo ride. She liked the stability and secure feeling of the trike. In the fall of 2018, we visited a Can Am dealer in Danville, VA for a scheduled demo ride. We rode it around town for just about 30 minutes and really liked it. Granted, it's not a motorcycle (two wheel) ride and I knew it would take time to adjust to the ATV type steering and pushing on the handlebar the opposite way I wanted to go. Well, Deb had a major stroke on 11 Feb this year and we agreed that she should not ride as a passenger on two wheels anymore. So I started looking for a Spyder. I got lucky and found a 2015 RT Limited with only 2,500 miles on it and a two year warranty for about half the price of a new one. Picked it up in the beginning of May and have already doubled the mileage and went to our rally, this year in Summersville, W.VA. I live 50 miles from my workplace and ride 100 miles each day I ride it to work. Still have my 2010 Voyager and ride it occasionally, but, it's up for sale. Love the Spyder. We will miss the feeling of leaning into a set of twisties on some back country road, but, at least we still ride.

DSCN3683.jpg
Who says we like yellow?!?
Spyder US.jpg