Thread: 2020 Spyders

Spyder Garage

Question 2020 Spyders

Does anyone know when the 2020 spyder info will be released

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Usually the second week of September or there abouts.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default September...

I doubt there will be any changes aside from the usual colors....After all the Ryker has 72,000 possibilities and combinations already
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

they are supposed to be getting a new motor Rotax 1630 ACE
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

They gonna rebrand it the Spydoo?

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

maybe even 20 inch wheels for 2020!
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

yea it is the SeaDoo Motor, but not 300 HP
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Patience...
    You'll know what's in store for 2020, in just wo short Months.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

There is absolutely no validation to rumors of a 1632cc ROTAX ACE for the 2020 Spyder RTs (or F3s for that matter). What the RTs need FAR more than a larger engine is a frame and skin facelift. The bike needs to be longer and the fairing needs to be re-worked. The RT has not significantly updated its skin since its debut in 2009/10, with only slight re-design in 2014. My dealer source who goes to Valcourt has no news for 2020 RTs. If anything, the stock models are built cheaper with that silly electronic instrument cluster, "BRP Connect" that makes you rely and a %$@# smart phone to navigate a motorcycle, and seeing stick-on decals where there used to be reflector hardware one could re-fit for lights makes my heart sink. Everyone in my club who has a 2018/19 RT would just as soon have a 15 thru 17. The major focus on the F3 form factor and now the Ryker, with no verifiable insight into 2020 (even though they may continue RTs for another year or two), hints to me that the RT as we know it will go the way of the ST and RS (I would love to be wrong). BRP does not listen to the mainstay of us who own/ryde Spyders. They just do whatever they can to slice market segment from other brands. The funny thing about it all is that most 'Ryker Ryders' i see look like most of us original (silvered) Spyder owners (vs. seven o'clock shadow and man bun), except their expressions say they wish they'd purchased a bigger bike.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    There is absolutely no validation to rumors of a 1632cc ROTAX ACE for the 2020 Spyder RTs (or F3s for that matter). What the RTs need FAR more than a larger engine is a frame and skin facelift. The bike needs to be longer and the fairing needs to be re-worked. The RT has not significantly updated its skin since its debut in 2009/10, with only slight re-design in 2014. My dealer source who goes to Valcourt has no news for 2020 RTs. If anything, the stock models are built cheaper with that silly electronic instrument cluster, "BRP Connect" that makes you rely and a %$@# smart phone to navigate a motorcycle, and seeing stick-on decals where there used to be reflector hardware one could re-fit for lights makes my heart sink. Everyone in my club who has a 2018/19 RT would just as soon have a 15 thru 17. The major focus on the F3 form factor and now the Ryker, with no verifiable insight into 2020 (even though they may continue RTs for another year or two), hints to me that the RT as we know it will go the way of the ST and RS (I would love to be wrong). BRP does not listen to the mainstay of us who own/ryde Spyders. They just do whatever they can to slice market segment from other brands. The funny thing about it all is that most 'Ryker Ryders' i see look like most of us original (silvered) Spyder owners (vs. seven o'clock shadow and man bun), except their expressions say they wish they'd purchased a bigger bike.
    Interesting perspective.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    I do agree with you.... I did not like the front fenders at all..decals???..that tells me they are cutting corners...as in years, the 2015 thru 2017 were the best years for the F3, the F3 Sport the touring and the limited... especially the base F-3....I would not buy any F-3 Spyder after the year 2017..

Spyder Garage

I have a friend that has a friend that has a daughter that used to date a mechanic that used to know someone that lived in Canada that knew an old man that worked at BRP before he retired and he said, "How the hell do i know".

That's all i know

Anonymous
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I have a friend that has a friend that has a daughter that used to date a mechanic that used to know someone that lived in Canada that knew an old man that worked at BRP before he retired and he said, "How the hell do i know".

That's all i know

Anonymous

Say again.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Sept 10 in Las Vegas release for 2020 models