Thread: Jeriatric

Spyder Garage

Default Jeriatric

In another thread you mentioned benching 350. Are you still lifting, and are you still lifting heavy.

When we return from Iceland tomorrow, I’ll start with the MSM. When I’m lifting, and not anywhere close to you, I don’t think about the pain in my R hip, which allows me to deadlift and squat.

Spyder Garage

No sir I don't hit the gym these days. Do have a cable system in my home and stay loosened up using it. Also spend time on a stationery bike for cardio. Just the basics these days.

FWIW my heavy lift days were 30 plus years ago. Mostly done because I had to prove to myself that I could come back from a catastrophic shoulder injury.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    In another thread you mentioned benching 350. Are you still lifting, and are you still lifting heavy.

When we return from Iceland tomorrow, I’ll start with the MSM. When I’m lifting, and not anywhere close to you, I don’t think about the pain in my R hip, which allows me to deadlift and squat.
    Just a hint Wyliec. Don't get unhappy if others answer your thread. You have put in in a public place and not used the PM system as we have suggested.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 07-22-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red