Spyder Garage

Default Vacuum hoses on 2015 f3s

Hi everyone, Ive got a 2015 f3s and it’s developed a rough idle and sometimes stalls at a stop. I went and picked up the silicone hoses and pulled off side covers on both sides but I swear I cant see them. I was looking at some of the pictures posted but thinking maybe its a different engine.
    Would anyone who’s replaced them on this model know if Im just blind or is there something else that needs taking off to see them.
    I should say , it runs strong as ever under acceleration and other then idle and stalling its fine. So decided to try the hoses first.
    Thanks in advance. Great Site with nice folks!

Spyder Garage

Wrong engine. The MAP sensor hose issue is on the 998 V-twin engine. You have a 1330 inline triple.

It is good to search older threads for answers. But be careful that what they are talking about applies to you. Especially before buying any parts.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Thanks Billy, yep I totally agree, the hose wasn’t expensive and I can use it in the shop. Good advice to newbie’s like me.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse60 View Post
    Thanks Billy, yep I totally agree, the hose wasn’t expensive and I can use it in the shop. Good advice to newbie’s like me.
    Thanks
    With so many models and all the changes over the years and the way they're all mixed together. It's no wonder it gets confusing. Bound to happen whether you're new here or been around for a while. Glad it didn't cost you big.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

You could try changing the fuel fuel filter. It is a cheap fix if that turns out to be the problem. Clogged fuel filter can cause rough idle and low speed stalling.

https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...7a/fuel-system
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Thanks also Jeriatric, I've been riding and wrenching Harley's for 30 years plus and my legs are starting to give me issues, especially doubling up with my better half from all the years on a concrete floor. I still have my Roadglide and purchased the f3 hoping it would be a little easier on me physically. Still on fence about how I feel about it but its definitely easier on me. I just put it all back together and added some fuel additive, maybe that'll help.
    Thanks and happy riding.

Spyder Garage

I'll give that a try, thanks also !