I have an empty rocker switch slot with a hole plug. The hole plug has a terminal connector plugged into it. I want to know what it is for and if I can use it and for what? I asked the dealer's service shop and emailed them pics, but so far I have not received an answer.

So, I had to remove the rocker switch panel and noted the following:
  • Slot #1 has a rocker switch for the parking break, and its terminal connector's wires have red tape wrapped.
  • Slot #2 is empty with a hole plug and has a terminal connector attached to it underneath with green tape around its wires.
  • Slot #3 is empty with a hole plug only.
  • Slot #4 has a rocker switch for the fog lights, and its terminal connector's wires have white tape wrapped.

Maybe it is there as a convenient pre-wired method to add a rocker switch for an accessory. If it is, how does it work. I can plug in a rocker switch, but depending the switch is stable only such as a USB charger or an on/off for seat heater determines what is next.

For example, if I want to use the empty terminal connector for a USB charger, can I just plug in the USB rocker switch and I'm golden? Does it have constant power or power only when a USB is plugged into it or power only when the bike is running? I want to ensure I don't run my battery down because of an always-on setup without realizing it.

I want to have two more rocker switches. One as the USB charger and one as the on/off for LED accent lights. Does anyone know if it'd be easier to use #2's terminal connector for the USB charger or the on/off LED lights?

Thanks ya'll!