Spyder Garage

Default Anyone ever buy from National Powersports Distributors in NH?

Title says it all. I'm looking at what they call an "Opportunity Bike" which basically means, as-is with no warranty.

Anyone have any feedback about them?
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Are they selling what we refer to as the "Chinese Knockoffs"? They look like spyders and are now about $4K. When they first came out, they were $2,995.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Are they selling what we refer to as the "Chinese Knockoffs"? They look like spyders and are now about $4K. When they first came out, they were $2,995.
    I don't think so. Bikes look legit. www.nationalpowersports.net
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    I don't think so. Bikes look legit. www.nationalpowersports.net
    I cannot get it to boot up except for the chat with us box.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Their website defines an "Opportunity Vehicle" as follows. Sounds like Buyer Beware to me.

At National Powersports, we buy a lot of bikes! While many are fully serviced and sold with a warranty, some will not go through the process due to a variety of reasons, including special purchases, overstock of the same model, high mileage, running or cosmetic condition, or a simple lack of shop availability. We sell these vehicles "as-is" from our Outlet location in Merrimack, NH, as well as in our Pembroke, NH location. We call them Opportunity Vehicles, as they are sold at a substantial discount.

If you are not comfortable buying a vehicle as-is, we have hundreds of bikes in stock at our Pembroke location that are fully serviced and come with a warranty. Click HERE to view our Premium Inventory.

Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robhowen View Post
    Their website defines an "Opportunity Vehicle" as follows. Sounds like Buyer Beware to me.

At National Powersports, we buy a lot of bikes! While many are fully serviced and sold with a warranty, some will not go through the process due to a variety of reasons, including special purchases, overstock of the same model, high mileage, running or cosmetic condition, or a simple lack of shop availability. We sell these vehicles "as-is" from our Outlet location in Merrimack, NH, as well as in our Pembroke, NH location. We call them Opportunity Vehicles, as they are sold at a substantial discount.

If you are not comfortable buying a vehicle as-is, we have hundreds of bikes in stock at our Pembroke location that are fully serviced and come with a warranty. Click HERE to view our Premium Inventory.

Rob
    Yeah I know what "opportunity vehicle" means; see my OP.

Most everything you can buy is "buyer beware" to a certain extent. I'm looking at a 2017 F3S Daytona with 1900 miles. It's listed on their website *and* has been listed on eBay at least 6 times that I count and it hasn't yet met the reserve price; highest bid I ever saw was 10K. I'm really looking for feedback as to whether anyone has ever purchased from them and how the experience was. Otherwise, iMotorsports has several leftover 2018's with BRP's current rebate promotion. But no Daytona.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2022 White Pearl F3T

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Very odd that the fenders are missing.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    Very odd that the fenders are missing.
    I've seen many pictures on FB of tricked out bikes without the fenders and bigger wheels. If it happens I will most likely put the low-brow fenders on it.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2022 White Pearl F3T

Spyder States Visited