Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Active Member ingramsail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bandera, Tx
    Posts
    310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Texas spyders in the hills

    TEXAS SPYDERS IN THE HILLS
    1019181235_HDR.jpg
    www.spydersinthehills.com. Oct 17th-19th 2019
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    96
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Over 200 registered, but we have lots more room at our awesome new venue in Kerrville Texas. All vendors will be under cover and on cement. Huge cement parking lot with RV hook ups along the perimeter. Many hotel choices within 4 miles of the venue. Host hotel has about 100 rooms. This is looking to be an outstanding rally. Register now at www.spydersinthehills.com

  3. #3
    SpyderLovers Sponsor SpyderAnn01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,756
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    One of my favorite rallies with some really great riding. I can’t wait until October.

    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

  4. #4
    Active Member Dmetcalf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    377
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    We are also very excited for this event as well ..!!
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

  5. #5
    Very Active Member Grandpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC
    Posts
    1,572
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I'm heading there, leaving SC on Sunday, the 13th. Camping on the way and while I'm there. If anyone else is going there from my area and wants to make it an adventure, let me know.
    2011 RTS
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

  6. #6
    Member SpyderFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Marietta GA
    Posts
    22
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    I'm heading there, leaving SC on Sunday, the 13th. Camping on the way and while I'm there. If anyone else is going there from my area and wants to make it an adventure, let me know.
    Hello Im going also from Atlanta ga
    My cell 404 625 8468
    Alain
    Alain Becquet

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    96
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    TEXAS--SPYDERS IN THE HILLS rally. October 17-19, 2019. Exceptional venue for vendors and fun. Scenic Hill Country rydes. Many hotels are close by and there is space at the venue for RV's. So far 300 of your Spyder family have registered and we have room for lots more! Early registration discount ends Sept. 1. The rally is hosted by your Spyder friends deep in the heart of Texas. www.spydersinthehills.com

  8. #8
    Very Active Member pegasus1300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring City,Utah
    Posts
    3,140
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    I have already registered for this and really looking forward to it. 300 is a good number, lots of Spyders running around. What's the best cheap motel there? Any Utah riders going?

    Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

    2012 RT L
    AMA
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    Venture Riders
    TOI

  9. #9
    Very Active Member jaherbst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Oro Valley Arizona
    Posts
    3,593
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I have already registered for this and really looking forward to it. 300 is a good number, lots of Spyders running around. What's the best cheap motel there? Any Utah riders going?
    Cheap?? You can always stay at the "Y". (that is when you leave you ask yourself-- Why in the heck did I stay there.)

    Be good to yourself, live it up and stay in a nice Hotel. Try the Host Hotel.

    Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

  10. #10
    Very Active Member jaherbst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Oro Valley Arizona
    Posts
    3,593
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We will be staying at the Buckhorn Lake Resort in our RV. Very nice place on the North side of the Freeway as you turn Right to enter Kerrville.

    Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

  11. #11
    Very Active Member pegasus1300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring City,Utah
    Posts
    3,140
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    I would do that Jack if I had your money.

    Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

    2012 RT L
    AMA
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    Venture Riders
    TOI

  12. #12
    Very Active Member Grandpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC
    Posts
    1,572
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    It can't get any cheaper than tent camping at Kerrville park. $20/night. It looks like a very nice place.
    2011 RTS
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

  13. #13
    Very Active Member jaherbst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Oro Valley Arizona
    Posts
    3,593
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    It can't get any cheaper than tent camping at Kerrville park. $20/night. It looks like a very nice place.
    Hope it does not rain and you have a great time. Check the weather. Last year it rained the entire time.

    Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

  14. #14
    Very Active Member Grandpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC
    Posts
    1,572
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Hope it does not rain and you have a great time. Check the weather. Last year it rained the entire time.

    Jack
    If it rains, I have a plan "B."
    2011 RTS
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

  15. #15
    Active Member springcrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    spring tx
    Posts
    119
    Spyder Garage
    3

    Default

    Next week the weather looks great!!!!!! Going to be a lot of fun

  16. #16
    Very Active Member jaherbst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Oro Valley Arizona
    Posts
    3,593
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    40% chance of rain on Friday and Saturday and 60% on Sunday. Of course that can all change. After all it is the weather.

    Leaving next Tuesday and should arrive by Wednesday late afternoon. Always fun in the "Hill Country".

    Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

  17. #17
    Very Active Member pegasus1300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring City,Utah
    Posts
    3,140
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Well Ray and Jack and Joe and Ann I am not going to be able to be with you all. There has been an unexpected change in my life that will keep me away for this year. I hope you all have a great time and I will be thinking of you riding around those great roads.

    Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

    2012 RT L
    AMA
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    Venture Riders
    TOI

  18. #18
    Very Active Member jaherbst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Oro Valley Arizona
    Posts
    3,593
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Well Ray and Jack and Joe and Ann I am not going to be able to be with you all. There has been an unexpected change in my life that will keep me away for this year. I hope you all have a great time and I will be thinking of you riding around those great roads.
    Oh no, hope all is alright and whatever it is hope you bounce right back soon. We will miss you at Kerrville!

    Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

  19. #19
    Very Active Member jaherbst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Oro Valley Arizona
    Posts
    3,593
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    40% chance of rain on Friday and Saturday and 60% on Sunday. Of course that can all change. After all it is the weather.

    Leaving next Tuesday and should arrive by Wednesday late afternoon. Always fun in the "Hill Country".

    Jack
    Checked another sight for WX and WX looks much better. Sooooh I guess I will have to ride more and drink less BEER!

    Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

  20. #20
    Very Active Member pegasus1300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring City,Utah
    Posts
    3,140
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Oh no, hope all is alright and whatever it is hope you bounce right back soon. We will miss you at Kerrville!

    Jack
    Oh all is just fine just some changes in life that prevent me from going at this time. Thanks for the concern but it is not necessary at this time.

    Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

    2012 RT L
    AMA
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    Venture Riders
    TOI

  21. #21
    Very Active Member Grandpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC
    Posts
    1,572
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Heading to Kerrville Sunday morning. See ya'll there on Tuesday.
    2011 RTS
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

  22. #22
    Very Active Member pegasus1300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring City,Utah
    Posts
    3,140
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Be Safe

    Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

    2012 RT L
    AMA
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    Venture Riders
    TOI

  23. #23
    SpyderLovers Sponsor cptjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,800
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Rolling Monday morning. Such a great rally!!
    Joe Meyer



    Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

  24. #24
    Active Member RTSJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Killeen, Texas
    Posts
    41
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    The riding events here in Kerrville are going great. Weather is awesome and the scenery is outstanding. Quick lunch at Lost Maples Cafe, followed by apple pie at the Apple Store in Medina ... .. The vendors are staying busy with all the service and toys we are seeking. Tomorrow is promising to be much more of the same. I love riding the Hill Country .

  25. #25
    SpyderLovers Sponsor cptjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,800
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Having fun, staying busy! We love this Rally!!!
    Joe Meyer



    Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •