Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Good News update

The dealer service writer called me this morning. After sitting on the case for almost three weeks BRP has agreed to replace the steering column under the BEST warranty. Now Birds of Prey needs to order the part. The replacement work is on their schedule for Sep 19.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default All fixed!!

My Spdyer is back from the dealer! BEST warranty paid to change out the steering shaft assembly. That was approved only a few days before the warranty expired! Service writer said the spline connections were a bit loose. No play at all in the steering now. Haven't had a chance to ride it since I've been gone from home a lot the past few weeks. May not ride it at all any more this year. Weather has turned cold & wet and the battery is pretty much shot. Battery Bug shows only 11.7 volts and maintainer shows fully charged. I have a new battery sitting on the work bench but I want to wait until spring to fill it, charge it, and install it.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)