Thread: Wrongs

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Wrongs

Hi all I'll tell you what I have noticed on forum lots and lots of faults / woes / troubles etc etc
    It's enough to put a potential customer off from buying . Just looking down the list off the things
    Causing problems it's endless . Anyway RANT over we love it ( Ryker) and must be lucky up to now no problem Dealer must have assembled ours correct Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Default It's what we do....

One of the main things we do is help others with problems and issues that come up and in most cases do help them. Like a Doctors office waiting room, you usually only find folks that are having a problem and need some help of guidance. It would seem the way you see it but most understand what we do. If you have no issues you will be out ryding and enjoying your ryde and not be here complaining.... we do like to see all the successful rydes and events and all the suggestions and experiences and DIY projects but the best reward is helping others with everything spyder/ryker.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Also going to agree with Chupaca.

On most forums, complaints and rants are 95% of the rhetoric. Those who are well pleased are usually to busy doing other things like riding and enjoying their machines.

There are many who have not had any major problems with their Spyders. Happy to say, I am one of them.

I come here every day and visit with my friends. Owner since 2008. Was the first customer in AK to buy one. For me, it all started with a 2008 GS, SM5. Since then, have bought five total. Still riding two of them, 2011 RT SE5 and 2014 RT-S SE6. No major problems. So far, over 145,000 accumulated miles. So far 30K on the 2011 and 32K on the 2014.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Hi uhupaca yes all true why take it as I'm complaining just seeing it as it is and I don't need anyone telling me it's better to help it's just what I see on forum good and bad Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nico75 View Post
    Hi uhupaca yes all true why take it as I'm complaining just seeing it as it is and I don't need anyone telling me it's better to help it's just what I see on forum good and bad Regards Nico 75
    Hi Nico 75.. I certainly did not see your post as a complaint but as an observation which has come up before. Mine was only an explanation of why it seems that way so keep ryding and post some good rydes and experiences and maybe we can counter act things..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black