Thread: Error message

Spyder Garage

Default Error message

When my wife plugs in her memory stick with music she some times gets a message about "Over current". Has anyone gotten such a message or suggestions on what it means.

Spyder Garage

Question Spyder year and model??

Hi Ray,
    It's always helpful if you let the forum know what kind of you're asking about.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rayeade View Post
    When my wife plugs in her memory stick with music she some times gets a message about "Over current". Has anyone gotten such a message or suggestions on what it means.
    IF it's a '16 or '17 RT or F3, there is a software update available for the radio. Both of mine did this until I got the update.
    2020 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra
    2017 F3-T SE6 White / BRP Backrest / Nuvi 58 LM / Polaris Spring Spacers / CALSCI 22" Shield
    2016 RTE6 , Black

Spyder Garage

If you put the info about the year and model of your Spyder in your signature, everyone will know which Spyder you are talking about.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

The Spyder is a F3 year 2017 and it is my wife's bike not mine but she relies on me to research problems that she has from time to time.