Spyder Garage

Default Selling Brand new Wind Deflectors for the Can Am Spyder RT

NEW! CAN-AM OEM ROADSTER Chrome Upper Wind Deflector Kit SPYDER RT 219400290 These are the non-adjustable type. I have a brand new pair in the package. $65.00 + $10.00 shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/303223276315

NEW CAN-AM SPYDER RT ADJUSTABLE SIDE WIND DEFLECTORS CHROME Part numb 219400413 These are also brand new in the box. They are the Chrome adjustable type. $148.00 + $10.00 shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/303223284134

NEW CAN-AM SPYDER RT ADJUSTABLE SIDE WIND DEFLECTORS CLEAR 219400362 These are the "clear" adjustable type. Brand new in the box. $119.00 + $10.00 shipping https://www.ebay.com/itm/303223300075

Spyder Garage

For anyone looking to get a little more air on you, these work quite well. I’ve also found them helpful with evacuating the trailer exhaust backdraft that some of us have experienced.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    For anyone looking to get a little more air on you, these work quite well. I’ve also found them helpful with evacuating the trailer exhaust backdraft that some of us have experienced.
    I took my 2013 Spyder RT in to have the technical service bulletin taken care of. The one for the potential overheating issue. It actually came out several years ago but my dealer never seemed to be able to get the parts to get it done. I called last month and they finally had them.

I initially thought that it involved adding some sort of heat shield but it turned out to be much more involved than that. They REMOVED my wind deflectors and installed these air ducts that funnel air into the engine compartment as well. Can Am sent them all of the parts to do this but they also sent them these wind deflectors to replace the ones I had originally. But the thing is, there is no where to install them on top of these new air ducts and even if there was, it would defeat the purpose of the ducts as the deflectors who "deflect" the wind away from them. So, my dealer said that they weren't allowed to keep them and they didn't want to send them back so they just gave them to me!

Thus the sale.

I searched on E-bay for others selling these and took the lowest price I could find and I went lower. So this is a pretty good deal if you want them. You won't find a lower price.

Spyder Garage

Nice deflectors.
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"

Spyder Garage

The clear adjustable deflectors have been sold.

I still had the non-adjustable chrome ones and the adjustable chrome ones.

Make me an offer on e-bay.

Spyder Garage

I still had the non-adjustable chrome ones and the adjustable chrome ones. Go over to ebay to see them. If you don't like the price, make me an offer.