Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oregoncoast View Post
    I don't think it should be my responsibility to remember and or keep a piece of paper because can am didn't figure out a way to transfer mileage. I am honest but what if someone else is not. Plus it is really annoying to have to keep track of mileage for maintenance. It is just unacceptable to me.
    The dealer did say they can keep track of hours on the machine, not much help to me.
    Owning a vehicle sometimes involves a little responsibility. No one out there knows your the honest guy. It's naive to think otherwise. You'll have documentation to back up your declaration of actual mileage when the time comes.
    2011 Spyder RT-S
    LtCol, USAF Ret
    Proud Patriot Guard Rider
    2011 RT , Yes Blue

Spyder Garage

In Wisconsin it does not make any difference as motorcycle mileage on titles are exempt. Not even put on the title.
    2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Hard to believe that Can Am or any manufacturer for that matter cant put the current mileage in a new speedo
    When the cluster was replaced on my 2014 Triumph Trophy SE the correct mileage appeared on the odo. Seems it was stored in the computer on the bike. My buddy had an electrical issue with his Dodge pick up and the odo wasn't working among other things. Issue was repaired and the current mileage came up on the odo, also stored in the computer. Apparently our Spyders don't have this option in the onboard ECM.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Hi, does anybody could give the part number of the cluster for a Ryker 900 (2019). I did not find in parts catalog.....