Quote Originally Posted by IdleUp View Post
Hello all & Thanks for all the replies both positive and negative. All my comments are 100% factual in every respect. My only focus in writing the article is only to help other riders understand the Ryker’s weaknesses.

All these problem are open and visible to anyone, you don’t have to read my report to easily confirm these for yourself.

Regards - Mike
I normally take what reviewers say about things with more than just a grain of salt. That goes for car, bike, and even movie reviews.
But in this case, for me (being a bigger guy at 6'-2", 255 pounds) I feel you are right on with the review. I was not impressed at all with the ryker. For me, it was also just too small and cheap feeling. But on the other hand, I would love to convince the wife to give the 600 a try. For her smaller size and weight, along with her limited use of the vehicle, it would probably be perfect. If we have one in my garage, I will definitely drive it. But since that is not going to happen, I will possibly pick up a used RSS for running errands one day.