Thread: floor boards

Spyder Garage

Default floor boards

was reading that the rivco drivers floor boards at their lowest settings are about 2 inchs lower then the pegs , I have a 2008 rs and want to do the same .. ie.. leave the foot brake raised above the pegs/ floor board so I will have easy access to use my whole foot to brake (cant bend the foot), any of the other floor boards do this that suit the 2008 rs

Spyder Garage

I have the floor boards and you will find that you have to lift your foot to the brake. I made my own brake extender that I can operate with my foot on the floor boards, this will make it easy to use the brake without having to move your foot far.
    Done all of Canada except NWT and parts of Australia, New Zealand and areas of Europe

Spyder Garage

thanks would you have any photos of your extension

Spyder Garage

I will take some and post tomorrow
    Done all of Canada except NWT and parts of Australia, New Zealand and areas of Europe

Spyder Garage

Default my brake extender

I was playing with this one and it works great from the floor boards, I know you can buy one for $70 somewhere but the boot pad was too small for me and this did not cost me a thing but a little time. Next one I am going to cast alum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

thanks , nothing like a visural to give a better idea ,like how you have done it , cant wait to get the new toy home and do something simmiler