Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I would haul that around the world!! The reason your truck is sagging is that they like to make trucks ride like cars these days! You want that weight on the ball to keep the trailer from swaying. If you feel that the truck is sagging to much shift the bike back a little if you can, or if your going to haul it a lot think about a set of coil over shocks, or air bags, or add a leaf to the rear. When you take the bike and turn it around in the trailer your making air go where it may have a bad effect on side covers, windscreens, ect. May leave with a pretty bike, come back with a stripped model! JMO Good Luck!! Nice trailer set up
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I did some more extensive testing today weighing and moving things around a bit. I was able to move the bike back on the trailer 8-1/2inches from its original position without any risk to the rear coming into contact with the closed tailgate.

I successfully lowered the tongue weight by about 80lbs with that small adjustment.

The rear of the truck dropped about 1-1/4inches compared to almost 2 inches originally. The front only raised itself 1/4 inch in both scenarios.

That should do it for now and this type of trip will not be a frequent occurrence.

Thanks for all the comments.
    2014 ST-S Cognac
    2014 ST-S , OEM Yes Cognac