Just a few pics to show my trailer set-up for hauling the Spyder. Just a regular 6x10 landscape trailer with a standard 4 foot gate. Of course, the 4 foot gate and its angle did pose a problem for the Spyder to navigate.
Using some scrap plywood and 2x8 boards, I made these simple ramps which go under the lip of the trailer ramp. The center ramp has a slot cut into it so it locks under the lip of the ramp so the rear wheel cannot accidentally kick it out of place when loading. It is also has anti slip tape on it for traction.
The front of the trailer has two wheel “chocks” and a center piece which both stop the front wheels and also keep the front front shifting right or left. The wheels are simply strapped in place and all is good. All that is left to do is put some straps on the rear wheel and tighten them down.
Just thought I would post this as I have heard of a few instances where people were having issues on figuring out how to successfully load a Spyder on a smaller trailer.

PS. Yes, I did go overboard on the extra LED lighting and the reflector tapes, but it does light up in the dark quite well.
3B5FFBF6-D95F-466D-BF3C-635778A6B376.jpgA30D766F-6F68-4B72-BF6E-EA9B27D3F1D6.jpg0DDF95CA-9461-4569-A2D0-381CC428A97D.jpg