Spyder Garage

Default Lucas Slick Mist.

I have used this product on my cars and bikes for years. I have used it on my Ryker multiple times since purchasing it and recommend it without hesitation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

fox news just had an hour long interview ( Levin had it on his sunday show ) with him, talk about starting life poor, I was almost crying..... he only had a hs education …...mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    fox news just had an hour long interview ( Levin had it on his sunday show ) with him, talk about starting life poor, I was almost crying..... he only had a hs education …...mike
    Duh ??

Spyder Garage

Default Interesting....🤔

Can say that I have heard of it. But new products come out all the time. I am happy with 303 but have tried many if I find this one I will give it a shot...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have some and think it is pretty good. I also use Plexus and RejeX. If I were to rate each one it would be RejeX first, followed by Plexus then Lucas. The price also follows my preference. I carry Lucas with me when on a road trip but use the others when I want to really look good..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

I just picked up a bottle of Lucas Slick Mist from Wally World and it seems to be OK. I only used one light coat to see how it does. I was interested in seeing if it would work on the panels that I Plasti Dipped. That rubberized coating needed something to make it slicker.

Update: Slick Mist works very well considering the price I paid for it at Walmart. The panels that I Plasti Dipped were sprayed with the Mist and spred and buffed. It seems to put a nice coating on the rubberized surface which makes it feel more smooth(?). I used a bit on the matte black surface of the Rally panels and it seems to be OK, as in it did not make it shiny, but it looks like it made it look more clean. I'm satisfied with the Lucas product.