Spyder Garage

Default Brake Light Modular Installed

Installed this tonight. Works great

https://www.amazon.com/Purishion-Str...gateway&sr=8-4

Spyder Garage

Just received mine, but haven't installed it yet. good to hear.

Spyder Garage

Mine is a little different than the one I linked to on Amazon but same principle. Mine has 2 input and 1 output. 12v and ground in and 1 output for the brake lights. Wires in the harness are black= ground and 2 whites that are the brake lights.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Mine is a little different than the one I linked to on Amazon but same principle. Mine has 2 input and 1 output. 12v and ground in and 1 output for the brake lights. Wires in the harness are black= ground and 2 whites that are the brake lights.
    Is this a Rally model or 900 ACE? I need a place to tie into the rear turn signals and brake lights, using a similar brake light modulator, so that I can add one additional LED run/brake light and 2 turn signals (left rear, right rear) with the extra lighting just above the max mount.

Since the Rally has a partial fender I assume that unless I can tap the OEM run/brake/turn wiring in front of the rear shock that I’ll have to run wires back to the seat area then up and along the max mount.

Does anyone know where I can tap the rear brake run turn signal wires to make physical routing of the added leds simplest and most visually appealing?

Spyder Garage

Yes, Rally model. The wiring runs under the swing arm and I spliced into above the brake light under the removable panel to get to the license plate light.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Yes, Rally model. The wiring runs under the swing arm and I spliced into above the brake light under the removable panel to get to the license plate light.
    I'm not sure which 'removable' panel you mean. The license plate light is secured with two screws; I don't see any easy way to remove the panel above it, between the tail lights.

Spyder Garage

2 screws above where the license plate is, underneath that holds that plastic panel onto the fender. This is a Rally