Thread: Help

Spyder Garage

Default Help

Trying to post a new add keeps asking for title thread?.. then I can not get pictures to post. HELP

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

post Moved from the welcome area
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I can not seem to post my add help

Spyder Garage

Dogdays, what type of computer are you using to try posting? Some computers or browsers seem to prevent some components of the posting from displaying.
    Have you tried reading and following the instructions for posting pictures thread at the beginning of this sub-forum?
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

I do not see any information or instructions. Where are these? Using Apple airpad

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dogdays View Post
    I do not see any information or instructions. Where are these? Using Apple airpad
    The top post when you first click on the Forum Support & Testing has information on how to post photos.

Let me try explain how to from a PC, ok so you go to the little square picture looking thing (insert Image) at the top of the dialog box click on that, then click on from computer then you find the picture you want to post and double click on it. now here is the hard part you have to wait, sit back for a few and watch nothing happen then all of sudden it bang you see a lot of numbers. finish writing what ever you want and click post.

One more thing to help speed up posting a photo is to resize the photo. before you post go to your photos and click on the photo you will be posting then right click on it in the drop down box you will see an option that will say resize, click on that, now you can select the smallest size 0.25MP, then click save and it will save a copy of that photo in a smaller MP. that will load a lot faster when you save the copy rename it , I always add SL on the end of the original name so I know its been resized. (Sorry I do not know anything about apple airpad.)
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I am trying to post from Apple airpad