I have recommended this product because it works really really really well. It keeps you cold. They recommend next to your naked skin but I tell you, that's just too cold. You need a thin T-shirt. You need to use block ice (you make it yourself with Rubbermaid storage tubs) then that space filled with large cubes like your refrigerator makes. There are operating instructions on their site if you want to read how to utilize the item to it's max. www.veskimo.com but oddly enough, you never see the jacket on the site. I suppose other retail outlets now carry the item. Here is a simple video to explain how it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-c4Wp-ODaw I did some searching and the vest is available but, BUT, it has become pricey, about a grand. I bought mine about 6 years ago for less than $500 so, things change. Aside from the price, it is useful for only one rider. I place mine on the rear seat. BUT, I promise you you will be cold. Oh yeah, you need to wear a winter time body vest to keep the hot air from reaching the cooling vest. I'm just saying, there IS an alternative to ryding HOT. I used it last week on a long ryde and re-learned how to insulate the vest and that another layer of pipe insulation would help. If you want to ryde and it's 100 plus, this is the item to splurge on. If you are interested in buying one, search the internet for the vest and you'll find several outlets that sell it. If you've seen video of NASA astronauts walking to their rocket, you've seen them carryinig a box. THAT contains ice and water to cool them. This is where Veskimo was born.