Spyder Garage

Default 4th of July SPYDER PARTS SALE

TWO DAY SALE (JULY 4 & 5)

i have two F3 Passenger Backrests (OEM) in like new condition, no scratches or dings

br3.jpg price for a New one $559.00 + Tax My Price Shipped to you $355.00 "SOLD"

BR!.jpg Price for a New one 749.00 + Tax My price Shipped to you $375.00

BRP Backrest.jpg F3 Drivers backrest Price for a New One $399.00 + Tax My Price shipped to you $310.00 [COLOR="#FF0000"]SOLD

BRP 1/2 Cover for any RT Series Spyder (no photo) New Price $115.00 + tax My price shipped to you $65.00

Best way to contact me is via email joeplouch@yahoo.com

All shipping is to lower 48 only and i only accept paypal

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Nice sale....

Too bad I don't have one of those vehicles.... but a great deal for those that do...good luck with the holiday sale...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Too bad I don't have one of those vehicles.... but a great deal for those that do...good luck with the holiday sale...

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Ha ha here’s a 3rd agreement from me. I already have a half cover
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

B u m p

Spyder Garage

Drivers Back Rest is SOLD

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Would like to buy your passenger backrest.

Spyder Garage

Removable Passenger back Rest SOLD

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Thank you Joe. Quick shipping can’t wait to see it soon!!