Spyder Garage

Default Proper chock on trailer - what's the best strategy to stop wheels turning?

On my last trip the bike’s front tires began to turn almost causing some fender damage. So, my technique must be off with either the chocks ot the straps. What is the better strategy?
    Thanks!
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nealperkins View Post
    On my last trip the bike’s front tires began to turn almost causing some fender damage. So, my technique must be off with either the chocks ot the straps. What is the better strategy?
    Thanks!
    Well I use my ratchet strap over the rear tire ( only ) in line with the tread …. My RT has never moved, even during two small accidents ….. Screwing a short length of 2" X 2" next to the tires will prevent twisting …..But for me the strap has worked great …… Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You must not only secure the front tires from front and back but also side to side. Rear tire like BK911 said, front and back, but securing it from sideways sliding wouldn't at all.