I just installed a cat delete pipe from Baldwin Iron Works on my F3-S - it came with a spring removal/installation tool and a baffle. I was reluctant to get this seemingly useless farkle, I've read all the research I could get my hands on about the exhaust back pressure, and everything that goes into designing the exhaust system, the importance of the catalytic-converters, and how countless engineers spent millions of dollars and spilled gallons of their brain matter over the design to make it perfect, and how nothing you can do will improve anything, because they are PhDs and you're nobody.

What a bunch of B.S. !!!

...oh man, the sound! What a sound! I had a grin on my face the entire ride to work and back. I giggled like a little girl accelerating through the underpasses with a roaring exhaust reverberating under the bridges.
The spyder now performs the same way in the "eco" mode as it did in normal mode. I'm actually scared to turn it off. There's a seriously noticeable performance boost. I can't wait to take it out for a ryde again.

I left the stock muffler on, so the sound is not obnoxious, it's just enough louder and a lot deeper. The engine braking produces this deep gurgling sound that sends shivers down your spine and makes you want to engine brake again

I swear that vibrations are almost completely gone, the machine now runs smooth like a butter.

The only downside - the exhaust now stinks... but who cares, it's behind me!