Thread: Zumo 665 and CB

Spyder Garage

Default Zumo 665 and CB

I've recently purchased a 2014 RT Limited and had my dealer changed out the Zumo 660 harness with my Zumo 665 harness along with BRP CB. Went on a trip over the weekend and discovered that when I put the AUX on and was listening to either audiobooks or XM on the Zumo that I couldn't receive or hear any transmission on the CB. If the the AUX was on but the Zumo wasn't activated then I could receive CB transmission, or if I was listen to the bike's radio then I could receive. At all times I could transmit and be heard by others.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to overcome this as I would like to listen to my Audiobooks and still be able to hear others talk to me when necessary. Bike is back at the dealer now to get LED lights and other things done so I could give them suggestions in the morning.

Thanks for any help.

Sandie
    2014 RT Limited , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Do you know the part number of the harness the dealer used to get your XM working? i bought the entertainment harness to get my XM radio working on my zumo 665 but it appears its for their XM radio. i see your post is over a year old hope your still on here...thanks Norm
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Norm, I see that your post is several months old now, but I'll contact Sandie (DreamsSewn) to see if she has that info. I need to talk to her anyway (that's my sister ), so I'll bring it up.

HER ride:
    2017 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

My rides:
    2000 Honda GL1500SE
    1980 Suzuki GS850G