Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    That give me an idea: Put an NRA sticker in a prominent location where all can see it and maybe one of those thin blue line American flags. The lefties here will either avoid it........or set it on fire. Come to think of it, that's not so good an idea.
    Self projection.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kissfan View Post
    Thanks Kissfan, good idea for the next time
    2017 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

I always get the how do you like it ,my reply is it has not fallen over yet .
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Spyder Garage

Today a pleasant 82 year old gentleman was just standing outside looking at my bike when I came out with pizzas. He was upset he had to sell his Goldwing because he could no longer get on it due to his age and was VERY interested in the Can Am. We talked for almost 20 minutes before I remembered the pizza sitting on my back seat getting cold.
    2011 RT , Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Today a pleasant 82 year old gentleman was just standing outside looking at my bike when I came out with pizzas. He was upset he had to sell his Goldwing because he could no longer get on it due to his age and was VERY interested in the Can Am. We talked for almost 20 minutes before I remembered the pizza sitting on my back seat getting cold.
    That is this 82 year old's personal story. I had the best motorcycle I ever owned in 67 years of riding and it had a lot of "me" in it. And yet, I have no regrets because my F3L keeps my in the wind in a way that accommodates my 82 year old body and my youthful mind.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I know how to limit the number of questions about your Spyder. Ride with Slingshots in your group!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    OK I have to ask, you take a pizza home on your back seat? Details please

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MonPaul View Post
    OK I have to ask, you take a pizza home on your back seat? Details please
    Tilt the back rest on my seat forward, wrap the pizzas with webbing down around the pizzas to the passenger floorboards and ride up closer to where the gas tank should be. When I get the trunk rack, it'll be easier.
    2011 RT , Silver

Spyder Garage

I go to the pizza place, eat the pizza, and then ride home with the pizza inside of me. Easy to haul like that.......................
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver