Spyder Garage

Default Akrapovic Baffle Inserts

I purchased one of the Akrapovic silencers for my 2014 RT-Ltd. It came w/o inserts. Said so right on the box.
    Does anyone have the baffle inserts that they removed from their muffler that I could buy? Found some new at Cycle Werks in GB on Ebay but you need to drill them yourself to install. Hoping to find them some where in the US at least.
    TIA
    Phil
    20180608_151800434_iOS.jpg
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Just put mine in a few weeks ago...... Bought them from ebay not hard to drill and fast delivery
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baffle-DB-K...item2a9ccf1fc1

Spyder Garage

I bought mine from pipe werx and it didn't take much more time to get them than from the US. I also cut a couple of inches off the pipe and it didn't make much difference in the sound. Might try cutting a little more to see if it makes anymore difference. Don't worry if you drop the screw inside the muffler. it will come back out. I marked the orientation with the muffler on the bike and then removed it to put the baffles in. It made it easier for me after dropping the screw in there a couple of times. You might be able to do it with it on the bike also.