SOLD

Purchased in March, 2018, for my wife to ride, currently under 15,000 miles. She has decide it is “too much”, so we got her a smaller scooter to ride. For two-up riding we also have a Piaggio MP3 500, so this Spyder is now redundant.
You will see below I am including parts and accessories; I tend to buy parts well ahead of need, and since I’m getting out of the Can Am game there’s no reason for me to keep them. Your gain, I hope.
All the standard items work. Heated grips, cruise control, adjustable wind screen, rear shock adjuster, etc.
Upgrades from OEM:
Baja Ron sway bar and links.
Lamonster Garage highway peg brackets, and simple pegs.
Front Tires: Vredestein Quatrac 5 165/65R14, static balanced, then added RideOn.
Added a second lift strut to rear hatch to keep it up.
Rear Tire: Kumho Ecsta AST 225/50R15 (not yet installed but will be included, with a bottle of RideOn).
I also have Lamonster ignition kit (spark plugs and wires), oil change kit (filters and seals, and 1 quart of oil), and rear brake pads that will be included.
Comes with 3 luggage bags to fit side compartments and frunk, and a battery tender.
I paid $11,000 for the Spyder (which seemed a pretty good deal at the time), have put $700 of upgrades and maintenance into it, and am including over $350 in parts and accessories. Current NADA average retail comes in at just under $12,500, KBB asking price is ~$12,400 once you add in the SE5 transmission. Priced for quick sale; my wife wants to park in the garage again….

IMG_1882.jpg