Spyder Garage

Default RT Tri-axis handle bars

Hi folks,
    Own a 2017 RTL.
    A question to those who have the trip-axis bars. Being a short armed person - what range (front to back) does the trip-axis bar have? Would hope to get 1-2" rearward movement over stock bar.
    Thanks in advance.
    Johnny

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes it moves up down and back and forth. You should get the range you are looking for.

Spyder Garage

I'm 5'8" (172.7cm) tall (short), with a back problem that has me needing to keep my spine in good alignment while riding. I bought the Tri-Axis bar to prevent rolling my shoulders and neck into reaching for the handlebar. It worked, I sit like in an office chair with arms relaxed, no real reach to speak of. I'm not exactly sure of the range, but I'm pretty sure it is more than 2". Mine are set all the way back and all the way up. Works for me.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Yes it moves up down and back and forth. You should get the range you are looking for.
    2014 RTL Platinum