I went to my local Can Am Dealer to look at the 2019 Spyder RT LTD. I sat on the seat, put my hands on the handlebars and felt cramped!! I'm only 5'-10" with a 30" inseam! I have a 2018 Yamaha XMax Scooter and do not feel cramped on it! The lumbar support seat hits my ass end... and I feel that I need to slide back another couple of inches... and my arms are bent in too far, I feel!

Is there any suggestions about any seats that may have more room for the driver? I almost never carry a pillion, so that's not really an issue! Someone suggested that I spend the $750 and get the Can Am Comfort Seat and get possibly another 1 - 1 1/2 inches more room! Really!!??? After spending almost $30K on a new RT LTD... Can Am says you ave to spend an add'l $750 for a seat??? Why can't this be an option when you buy the bike... you know, "Upgrade to the Comfort Seat for only $200 more"?? Even if you order the Comfot Seat on the original bike... they charge you the same price as if you were to order one later!! What's up with that??? Again... looking for suggestions!!

Yes, I sat on the F3 LTD! LOVED the seat, the add'l room for you arms and your legs!! So, I would like to buy an RT LTD with the seating and floorboards of the F3 LTD... with all of the extra room!! ha ha ha