Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I installed the M2 shocks on mine and have been very pleased with them.

1. My ride height on the front end is actually about an inch lower than stock. Because of the adjustment on these shocks you can change your ride height by adjusting the collar the spring sits on.

2. I am also running a M2 on the rear without issue. I have my air bag set at the lowest setting and allow the shock to do all the work. The rear shock has the same adjustment as the front so you could dial in a little softer ride if needed.

3. Does not apply. I have front and rear.

4. I purchased the M2 shocks to firm up my ride. My stock shocks felt like they didn't offer much stability. I have not noticed any additional vibration and no additional stress to any of the tupperware.

5. Have not changed oil weights.

6. Setting changes on the shocks are as easy as turning the adjustment knob a couple of clicks in either direction. Very easy to adjust. Spring preload is fairly easy to adjust as well.

7. I bought my sway bar before the shocks to add some stability, and while the sway bar did help my handling it just wasn't enough. With that being said, I can't say for sure if just the shock replacement still would have had my RT handling the way it does now.

8. Not sure of the suspension changes made between my RT and the newest model but I would sure try to swap them over.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ.RamMan View Post
    I installed the M2 shocks on mine and have been very pleased with them.

1. My ride height on the front end is actually about an inch lower than stock. Because of the adjustment on these shocks you can change your ride height by adjusting the collar the spring sits on.

2. I am....
    Thanks CJ.RamMan, and thanks for in depth detail.
    2017 RTL , White