full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Default Needing a Ultimate seat

So I have been informed that the stock seat with Airhawks is no longer getting the job done. From my past experience, my rear end has never been happy on a Corbin seat so the Ultimate seems like the way to go.

Does any of you out there have a decent Ultimate seat with both driver and passenger backrest that you would like to part with at a reasonable price?

My Spyder is a white '13 STL.

Spyder Garage

Default For consideration....

I have one with a driver backrest. I have been toying with the idea of going back to the stock seat that came with my 2013 ST Limited (also white). My passenger backrest is the one that goes on the Sport rack - so not part of the seat. If you have a driver backrest on your stock seat, maybe we can work out a trade as part of the deal. PM me if interested.
    872F14F3-FD3E-4550-B9D8-26DD5F4A737E.jpg

full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

OK, I am interested but would like more info. It looks like from your picture that the stock passenger grab bars remain in place. Am I seeing this correct?

Why are you interested in going back to a stock seat? Don't you find the Ultimate seat comfortable?

Next question: Do you ride mostly one or two up? IE, is that stock back rest comfortable for a passenger? We are using the stock seat WITHOUT a drivers seat back rest but with the same passenger back rest that you are showing.

As we are currently in Galesburg Michigan, it might be in both our best interests if we can work out something and get together and make a swap happen.