So I don't want to whine too loudly about this, but there seems to be some problems with the 2018 run of RTL's. I just about have mine whipped into submission for the long haul, just lacking the sway bar, rear brake light addition, and laser alignment.

Now, the parking brakes have started failing to release more frequently, and the engine started pissing coolant.

The parking brake left behind code U0128 and corrects itself later. Haven't had to use my 12mm wrenches yet. I was going to wait until the 3000 mile service to correct this, but now have to move due to the next item.

The engine has also started leaking coolant. I thought it may be a bad radiator cap, so I put a water bottle on the end of the overflow pipe and collected nothing. Red coolant on the right side, front of engine and down in the belly pan. Still not sure if it's the cap, I cleaned up the coolant leakage and wrapped paper towels around the top of the tank, enclosing the radiator cap. Rode it hard in 95°F temperatures, nothing in the water bottle, nothing on the paper towels.

Bike is scheduled at the dealer on Tuesday when they open.