Spyder Garage

Post Bluetooth (Sena SM10 dongle) homemade harness revisited

Not sure how long this topic has been discussed lately but here it goes. I have a 2017 RT Limited. I want the music to stream to my helmet via bluetooth so I don't have to use the speakers on the bike. The RT cannot stream radio music via the Garmin. I also don't need the big expensive entertainment harness from Cam-Am plus it doesn't provide the signal either that I need. I have a small BT transmitter similar to the Sena SM10 to use inside the back trunk. I want to make a cable to go to the radio accessory plug-in on the radio to tap into the line out pins to provide the signal. I am very versed at doing electronic repair so this is not a big deal but would like to know the pin-out of the connector on the radio before hand to save on some time having to probe the pins for the correct ones. I know that Motorcycle Dave sells the SM10 along with a cable he makes as a complete package but not sure if he sells just the cable and how much. I have plenty of cables to make a simple cable and don't want to purchase the SM10 since I already have a transmitter. So if anyone could provide the pin-out info for the radio it would be greatly be appreciated.

Spyder Garage

PM sent...
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red