Thread: Touring

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Touring

Well another 2 weeks of a riding vacation is in the books and we made it out of CO before the snow on Saturday.
    Two weeks, 4914 miles and again a BIG thank you to Utah Pete for his info on rides in Utah.
    We had a three hour detour to get around the flooded farms in MO, (please pray for those people), but the rest of the trip was great. We hit 4 corners, Santa Fe NM, a lot of places in UT with hiking included, Bryce canyon, Kanab, Escalante National Monument, just to name a few, and a return trip with a couple of days in CO such as Steam Boat Springs, and Estes Park.
    We towed our Aspen camper for many of those 4914 miles, a lot of them at 75MPH plus, and the Spyder performed flawlessly as it always has.
    I love this machine.
    20190613_131513.jpg20190619_132922.jpg20190617_203439.jpg20190612_185112.jpg20190614_122824.jpg
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a fantastic trip, been to most those spots on 2 wheels. Recently bought my RTL just to tour. Getting my better half involved, she likes the RTL more than my cruisers, looking to go east coast to Alaska next springish. No Camper though, Hotel only for my chickadee. Those are the ground rules here. lol

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfreddy View Post
    Sounds like a fantastic trip, been to most those spots on 2 wheels. Recently bought my RTL just to tour. Getting my better half involved, she likes the RTL more than my cruisers, looking to go east coast to Alaska next springish. No Camper though, Hotel only for my chickadee. Those are the ground rules here. lol
    Alaska is my dream trip, but that will have to wait until I retire. Make sure you post your experience and pics of the trip.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

never wait...... I had a stroke 1 year ago, thus RTL..... never wait