Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helmet ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I wouldn’t. I think of the Ryker as more of a sport model. IMHO ��
    Its definately a sporty ride but I was referring to the seating position being more a cruiser style. I think that's why I love mine so much. Its a cruiser seating position but has the "woohoo!" factor to it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Its definately a sporty ride but I was referring to the seating position being more a cruiser style. I think that's why I love mine so much. Its a cruiser seating position but has the "woohoo!" factor to it.
    I have the pegs on #1 position and handlebars all the way forward to get a more sport position. The Ryker has been a perfect solution for me with not having a clutch to pull in. Lost use of left hand after bike wreck where a deer decided it needed to run out in front of me. Almost gave up on riding , but so good to be back !

Spyder Garage

Yeah I was referring to the riding/seating position as well. I guess it depends on how you have the pegs and handle bar set up whether you sit more upright or a little bit more tucked.

Spyder Garage

The riding position is more of a cruiser style, of course you can adjust the bars and pegs for sport style if you prefer. My Scorpion EXO-420 is more of a sport helmet, but works well sitting upright. The HJC FG-JET is cruiser oriented.
    They both work for me on my RALLY.
    Current: 2022 CAN AM F3S SS. Manta Green, Route 129 windscreen.

Previous:CAN AM Ryker Rally. Intense black, side case , comfort drivers seat, comfort passenger seat with back r test, wind screen, LED auxiliary lighting.
    2022 F3S, special series , Manta Green

Spyder Garage

We like Nolan helmets. We started with the full face 100 styles but our last couple pairs of helmets are the modular versions. We also like the flip down sunshades and the communication options.

We currently have two 100's and four assorted 40's. Sorry...no pictures...the camera is some where in Montana.

It may be time for some new ones...and we may go shopping when the bikes arrive and can start riding again.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage
    2012 RTL , Brown