Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome nursemel to SL

Welcome nursemel, post up a hello & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community nursemel, from the staff at SpyderLovers.com - Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Spyder Garage

I'm looking at purchasing a 2012 rt limited. It has been at the dealership since may of this year, It has about 41,000 miles on it. they are asking $16,250 Is that too many miles ? Is the price reasonable?

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Nursemel. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here in the different areas of the forum. If you have a question just ask in the area that applies. As far as your question you might try asking in the Spyder General Discussion area of the forum, I'm sure you will get many member from CA to let you know what they think. I'm not sure about CA but I can tell you that is way to much down here, you could buy a new left over 2018 F3 for that price or RT for 20. with 0 miles and warrantee for two years. The 2012 is a good machine but many changes were made in 2014 and they are much better from 2014 and up. the 2012 RT has a 998 engine the 2014 RT and up has the 1330 engine that gets much better gas mileage and more power. Look around the forum you will see lots of info on all the different Models and years of Spyders. Good luck shopping See you around the forum.