Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BobH View Post
    Where would you guys recommend buying the short reach bar? I think it’s just the thing I need.
    My dealer ordered them for me, but you can order direct from here:
    https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/shop/...f3-models.html

Spyder Garage

Hello,
    I am considering a 2018 F3 S that has stock handlebars.
    Lady rode in with 2017 F3 S with short reach handlebars.
    What I difference.
    With stock bars I had problems seeing the mirrors with the short reach bars it felt better and was able to see mirrors.
    I am a standard 5'9" person.
    Try all you can before you buy.

Spyder Garage

Default The original bars and the short reach. The original are the shorter ones.

I just installed my new short reach bars and went on a 150 mile ride. They are super easy to install, took about 35 minutes to install (hardest part was getting the bolts loose, man are they tight.), and are really adjustable to how high or how low you want them.
    Man, what a difference it made. I have a mustang seat, and I was finally able to sit back and use the backrest! These handle bars are the best comfort improvement I’ve made on my F3 Limited yet!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BobH; 07-26-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: I forgot to say what the picture was of!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smokes View Post
    I took my bars off temporarily to fit a new mounting bracket and found that the bars had a locating pin preventing their rotation. This was a 2016 F3L so may be different to yours. If it's the same, you may find the only way to adjust the bars would be to grind off this locating pin, or replace the bars with another sort. If you grind off the pin, you may find that the bars will shift sometime in the future - not a good thing...
    Why not elongate the holes in the bars ??