Spyder Garage

Default Drivers Backrest Charcoal 219400481

Looking for a used 2014-2018 Comfort Seat Backrest in Charcoal. Will also consider a black one. US or Canada.

Thanks
    Eckhard

Spyder RT Ltd, 2011
    2011 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

While looking, also look at Utopia Products . . . they make a great product for half the price of the BRP Comfort Seat Backrest. They make one specifically for the Comfort Seat. My wife bought me one for my birthday - love it. It is adjustable and they will color match your seat

backrest.jpg

https://www.utpr.com/moremodelslinks.html

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the link. I’ve been searching for a back rest for a 2014 RT S. From what I see Utopia has moved into 1st place. How hard is this to install and does it come with good instructions for the install? At this point in live I’m not much of a tinkerer, just don’t care to take time to mess with stuff. Thanks for your imput/help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan McNally View Post
    While looking, also look at Utopia Products . . . they make a great product for half the price of the BRP Comfort Seat Backrest. They make one specifically for the Comfort Seat. My wife bought me one for my birthday - love it. It is adjustable and they will color match your seat

backrest.jpg

https://www.utpr.com/moremodelslinks.html

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BearX16 View Post
    Thank you for the link. I’ve been searching for a back rest for a 2014 RT S. From what I see Utopia has moved into 1st place. How hard is this to install and does it come with good instructions for the install? At this point in live I’m not much of a tinkerer, just don’t care to take time to mess with stuff. Thanks for your imput/help.
    I've installed The Utopia backrest (as a vendor ) on quite a few 14 & up RT's ….. the mounting plate has FOUR 6 mm X 25 mm long bolts that go into the OEM nuts encased in the seat pan .… If you have to cut a Slit in the foam don't get nervous about the EXACT angle … it really doesn't matter …. I used a sharp serrated kitchen knife…. worked perfectly … I didn't use lok-tite, just ordinary white glue will prevent them from vibrating loose ...or small Star washers …...good luck …. Mike …..PS if you want more LUMBAR support tape a thin piece of wood to the metal bar, this will tilt the backrest ….. the thicker the piece of wood the more it will tilt …. experiment till you get it where it works best …. (